Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I'm Rich BITCH!
No, I'm not rich, but Dave Chappelle is! That Rick James impersonating fool is rich as hell. He makes ten new episodes of his show a year and get paid 25 mill a year. That's 2.5 mill an episode! No to mention they're talking about making a Rick James movie...although I wince at this because I feel that the Rick James bit was funny for the 5 or so minutes it ran. I highly doubt it could be a 90 min feature film. How many times can he say "darkness, I'm Rick James bitch, stickiest of the icky" and it still be funny? I'm glad that I found Chappelle funny as far back as "Robin Hood: Men In Tights". I just hope he doesn't sell out or anything...keep it raunchy Dave. In other news, Ryan drives to gym realizes he didn't bring his gym bag and drives back home and never goes back to gym. So I decided to go to the bank and gym last night. i went to the bank fine, then I drove 25 mins to the closest Bally's got there, and realized I DIDN'T HAVE MY CLOTHES WITH ME! Well I did have the clothes I was wearing, but I don't really enjoy working out in khakis. So when I got back to my house after another 25 mins i didn't feel like driving another 25 mins back to the gym. So I paid some bill and straightened out some shizzle. Those are the breaks of having a gym that far away. But things could be worse...I could of gotten my nose bit off by a SAIGON WHORE!

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

YOUUUUUUU BASTARD!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Ryan Mac said...

Hello Ice Cream, are you having a good time?

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

All the people of sherwood forest, you been had!
Run amuck!
Bamboozled!
We didn't laaand on Sherwood forest, Sherwood forest laaanded on us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home