Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Charley In the Box?

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted, but it's been a relaxing social scene and hectic work scene as of late so I haven't had much to post. Not that I ever have anything worth posting ;), but I certainly try.
Turkey Day went pretty well, off to the boss's house for baked turkey and fried turkey. Never had fried turkey before, but I have to admit I still prefer regular turkey over it. Plus I've heard that you can burn your house down pretty easily if you don't know how to fry a turkey.
I didn't gorge myself, but I did try a little of everything on the table.

Yes, I missed my family and friends a lot. I wish they lived closer, but I by no means want to move back to Jersey. Florida is too much of a good thing. Can't beat having a turkey day in shorts. Although if the Republicans have their way and don't admit global warming exists, I have a feeling in about 40 years people in Alaska will be able to say the same thing.

Black Friday weekend wasn't bad at all, nothing crazy. I recently dropped down to 210, which means I've almost lost 30 lbs since I moved down here. It ain't much a month, but it's not healty to lose or gain weight too fast. Hopefully I can hit 190ish for Jon's wedding with my goal of 170-175 still attainable by the end of next summer. It's a lot to ask for, but someone once told me that if I put my mind to it I can accomplish anything. And that I should hate manure....;)

Laters!

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Your future waistline is what you make of it, so make it a small one!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Ryan Mac said...

Buddha Belly? Where I'm going I don't need a Buddha belly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home