Monday, October 24, 2005

'Cane and Abel

That's right, I just went Old Testament on you. So, Jacksonville survives another Hurricane "scare". I call it a "scare" because there was really not major threat to Jax from this hurricane. It was a whole bunch of hoopla for a storm that is far south of North Florida. It's not to say that Florida itself isn't taking a beating, last I checked there was some massive flooding going on in the keys, but nothing Nawlins style ala Katrina to report about. Not much to report on over the weekend. I had the whole weekend off, but I really didn't do much and it felt damn good. i busted out a kickass Back and Bi day saturday and a killer Tri and Shoulder day yesterday.
Oh, and I decided to make a trip to Walmart on Saturday....yeah, if I ever do that again, the only thing that will be falling except the prices is me off the top shelf ending the misery that is weekend shoppers at Sam Walton's dream. I must have missed the sign that said "Feel free to act like a dick" Alright, I should get to the gym....Adieu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home