Sunday, June 12, 2005

I'm Adorable

I'll be the first to admit it: I'm no great catch.
I fart, don't make a ton of money, have a lot of body hair, and have a head at least 2 sizes too big. That's why when I get a compliment from a prospective female friend I enjoy it. Out on Friday with the boys from work at "The Alehouse- Home of the $5 pitcher all the time", I received such a compliment. I was just minding my own business enjoying the company of fellow friends and employees, when the waitress (wearing a Sox cap) whispers into my ear "you're adorable". After the way I've let my body go to hell over the past few years, it felt really great to have a compliment like that after all the work at the gym I've put in for the past two months. That's about it for now, just thought I'd throw it down on the ol' online journal. Line of the night from the Family Guy: Ooooo feels like sheep!

Goodnight America!

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

To the petercopter!

About time someone noticed, but are you sure she didn't say, "you remind me of Barney Rubble?" I could see that happening too.

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything's Possible, Fred.

BAM BAM BAM BAM!
TAKE IT EMERIL,
BAM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home