Monday, June 06, 2005

Lesson Learned

Note: This is not meant to be bitter or angry in any way. This is just an observation from a gassy, short, stocky Irishman. Any semblance to an actual coherent thought is pure coincidence.

I've now lived in Florida for 4 months. Wow, can you believe that? Amazing, and I still love it here. Losing touch with people. It happens, life happens. Things get different and get busy when you start having a life. I don't have what I would quantify as a "life". I have a decent job, but I don't have any marriage prospects nor do I have any funds nearly adequate to buy a house, condo, etc. So I've basically placed friends into a few categories:
1. Calls are placed both ways in a frequently to decently frequent basis
2. Calls are placed by one side and returned by the other, but one side rarely if ever initiates the call.
3. Calls are placed by one party but not returned with any semblance of frequency by the other party which can lead to either:
4. Calls not placed by either party anymore
4A. Once in a blue moon call by usually one side.

Like I said, this isn't a knock on anyone, hell, I do it too, it's just what happens. Life happens. I love all my friends past and present and feel blessed to have met all of them. They have taught me many things. Some that are considered unnatural...(that's for you Jon).

Time is but a window, I'll be back

2 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Thanks Viggy.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Photoman said...

such is life... this has been a somewhat rude awakening since college ended, but i have moved on. glad to hear u seem to still be doing well down south, sir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home