Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Thank You Slow Gas Leak

"So I said to myself, she's alone, I'm alone, why not annoy the hell out of her"
I'll admit that my Attell CD is somewhere in Tacoma or the garbage, so I can't remember it word for word.

So my goal for this week is to make it to Attell without going completely insane! Work is crazily busy, and I still can't totally comprehend everything that is now being shot at me. I wish that instead of being focused on one task at the previous jobsite, that I had been able to spend more time on the different aspects of my job. But alas, complaining is whiny. I am overrun with anticipation of seeing the comic stylings of Attell.

Things in life are going ok. I have a lot on my plate right now, and I don't have all the time in the world to spend time with people or even call people back, but I am not doing this on purpose. I'm legitimately busy with work, and I don't want anyone to think I'm dodging or avoiding them. Well, I gotta get going.

LOOK AT THESE LITTLE LEGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home