Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Super Blech

Pretty decent weekend to report, all things considered.

Friday was a waste simply because I had some fish and chips for lunch. Things seemed alright, but all of the sudden about 3 hours later the fish wasn't quite ready to be eaten and decided to come back out. This wouldn't have been an issue except for the fact that I was driving at the time. So needless to say, it was a highspeed hurl. Luckily I didn't get any on my shirt. I can't say much for the rest of the driver's side of the car and my clothes.
Saturday I hit up St. Augustine with 4 friends and it was pretty good times. I tried my luck with shrimp this day and it was some of the best shrimp I've ever had. O'Steen's was the name of the place and it was about a 30 minute wait for lunch, so I knew I was getting some good food, and was not disappointed in the least. The rest of the afternoon was spent walking around St. Augustine and just enjoying the day. There ain't much better than being outside on a comfortable day. Night time brought about Harmonious Monks for a bit, then a walk home in the cool temps. After realizing sandals weren't a good idea for the night, I switched footwear and headed over to the Alehouse for some affordable drinks and eats. I've realized that when I can get a $5 pitcher of beer at one place and one beer at another place costs $4, then I think it's best to hit up the cheaper/larger quantity establishment.
Sunday or Super Bowel XL...no, I didn't mispell that, it's how I feel about the Super Bowl. What a disgrace by the NFL. The championship game should be the pinnacle of your product, not the dregs. All things considered I think Pitt would have won the game anyway, but I think the game would have been entertaining vs being "worst Super Bowl ever" (said in Comic Book Guy from Simpson voice. That's it and so starts another week of work. only 39 years till retirement age. Yowza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home