Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Ryan's Blog Colleeection!
Observations from yesterday:
  • Getting another free $20 gift certificate to Bally's for testing driving a Mazda is priceless
  • Jon gets exceptionally PMS'd if you don't create 100% new material in a blog
  • The anonymous blogger known as "Strawberry Shortcake" has no will to break Zorro!
  • The gym reminds me of all the things guys should not do in the nude...like brushing teeth
  • If there is already two people swimming in a lane, you should not try to push it to three, asshole
  • Protein bars make your mouth feel like a sandbox, dry and possibly full of cat excrement
  • Dana Carvey used to be funny
  • Will Ferrell is funny
  • Any picture that I appear in is automatically sexified Check out the picture section!
  • My sister is not going to Rutgers to pursue her dream of being an actress. She's decided to not do what other people think is right for her, but follow her dreams. Good Luck K!
  • My final observation is that I should get back to work

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

What did you notice?

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were supposed to say yes... it's from the tom, mark and travis show...

Tom: Hey Mark, you know what I noticed?
Mark: Yes
Tom: You uh know what I noticed??
Mark: Yes
Tom: I noticed that from the many years of playing with my own weiner that it bends uhhh to far to the uhh left... There's something seriously wrong with my dick people and I need your sympathy

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Ryan Mac said...

Who likes the Skippy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home